Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Zambian Stallion a 9 Inch Solo


Release Year: 2021
Studio: GrindHouse RAW

Tyrin Grey was another great find - a very naughty youngster of just 20 who is always horny for new dick. He arrived in studio for his audition and was immediately suggesting that he wanted more than to jerk off. After he undressed he dutifully started to jerk off and then made a dash towards my cock and started blowing me. The next second he was forcing his tight hole against my cock and I allowed him to ride it for a bit until I asked him to give his cumshot. He dutifully cllimbed off me and jerked off until he shot his load. These youngsters are so highly sexed - must be something in the water - but we're not complaining.
None. None. None. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4540kbps
Audio: 188kbps





File size: 278.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda

Release Year: 2021 Studio: OnlyFans Models: Amanda Genres: Amateur , HomeMade , Public , Masturbation Video language: English ...